Excelpure 20" Carbon Block, 5 micron NSF | CBC20NX
Waterite Technologies Excelpure Brand Filters & Cartridges feature quality materials constructed with the newest technologies to give you a high quality and cost effective solution. The Excelpure brand provides a complex density gradient and fiber structure to ensure long life and effective particle capture.
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
- Reduces and removes chlorine, lead, herbicides, pesticides, taste and odor and more from your water.
- Minimal carbon fines released during initial flushing.
- Designed for higher flow, better filtration and contact time between the water and the carbon.
- These can be used in single or multiple filternaks and a staple filter for most reverse osmosis systems.
Fits water filter housings using standard #20 or 20" lenght filters.
- Part Number: CBC20NX
- Type: Cyst Reduction Carbon Block
- Dimension: 2.5" x 20"
- Rating (Nominal): 5 micron
- Outer Casing: Polystyrene mesh
- Gaskets: Buna-N